Registration On The Website
First of all, our policy is an agreement between two parties – We and our User. By creating an account on our website, you agree to the Policy. We may also make changes to our policy from time to time, and we notify you of all updates.
If you do not agree to the terms and do not want your data to be processed, then do not create an account on the Casinonic Australia website.
What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Use It
Check out the list of data that we may request from you:
- Personal information that you use when filling out forms for registration on the site (first name, last name, email, phone number, etc.);
- Transaction history from the player’s account;
- Documents requested by Us to verify the account and process monetary transactions (passport data, communal payments, bank statements, etc.);
- Correspondence with us through the methods provided on the website;
- Participation in surveys to improve the quality of service.
All accumulated information will be used for:
- Provision of additional services on our website;
- Periodic account checks to confirm identity;
- Providing you with information about current promotions and offers of our company;
- Ensuring the safety of users from illegal money laundering;
- Analysis and evaluation of the demand and consumption of our users and the development of more comfortable conditions for using the site.
Obtaining Users’ Personal Information
Without your consent, we will not gather any of your data. However, if you choose to disclose such information when using our services and interacting with us, we may automatically gather certain data about you.
If necessary, we can involve third-party specialists to provide technical support and fraud protection. You don’t have to worry about this, because all this is done for our users and your comfortable stay with us. Any information provided to third-party suppliers is our responsibility and its protection is our priority.
Who Receives User Data
The user’s information can be obtained by our company’s employees, especially those who work in the data protection and fraud department, as well as support service agents and VIP player managers. They need to have access to your data to do their job.
Other companies and organizations that cooperate with us or are our parent/subsidiary companies may also receive personal information.
Suppliers may also request the transfer of your data outside the country, but within the EU (European Union), EFTA (European Free Trade Association) region, as well as in some cases outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
Third Parties And Data Transmission
First of all, you should remember – we never share your data with unknown persons!
According to the legislation and the code of our company, we do not have the right to disclose your personal information to third parties, unless required by the law itself or law enforcement agencies.
Your data may be transferred in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If we consider that disclosure of data is necessary to protect the Company’s or player’s security;
- If our marketing services need data to do the work;
- To any third party, if the player himself has given his consent to this.
We might also reveal personal information if we acquire new companies. The personal information of our customers will likely be included within the sale or transfer if the Company changes its organizational structure in any ways, such as through a merger, acquisition by another business, or a partial takeover.
We work hard to safeguard the information given to us. Additionally, we value your privacy. We shall take all appropriate measures to guarantee that the information you have submitted to us stays secure to offer our clients secure services.
Only the player’s ID and password can be used to access their accounts. Two-factor authentication (2FA) is another safeguard against unauthorized account use that you can set up. You are in charge of protecting the privacy of your registration information and making sure no one else can access it.
Information such as your browser IP address will be collected on the visited site. We may receive from them general demographic data or data on the use of visitors to our Website.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default. By altering your browser’s settings, you can choose to prevent some or all cookies, erase any that have already been set up, or both. However, since doing so can restrict how you can use our website, we advise against blocking or deleting cookies.
Communication With Our Company
Moreover, you can contact us if you wish:
- Check the information collected about you for accuracy;
- Update the information we collected earlier;
- Learn about how your information is used;
- Prohibit the use of your data for marketing purposes and research;
- Submit a complaint related to the processing of your data.